Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finals and then homeward bound

I had my First Final yesterday! It was my Geology Lab final. I still have my final for my Geology Lecture on Tuesday from 8:00-10:00 in the morning, and a take home test for UNIV 101 and a paper for AIS due, both on Thursday.

Its nice to be done with classes except i spent, no joke, 5 hours in the library today. Now I'm almost done with my UNIV 101 final but i still have a long way to go with my AIS paper. Hopefully I get them both done early so I can leave on Tuesday after my Geology final:) Keep your fingers crossed:)

I have so much to pack to take home seeing as i will not be back for almost a month, i have to take home my two plants, our fishy, and all my "perishable" food. Hopefully the passes are clear so i can drive, because there is no way i can ride the bus this time...

Well hope everyone is having a good winter Holiday and i pray that everyone stays safe!

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment