Friday, April 29, 2011

The Little Girl

It has been a crazy month of April! Im Happy its over but a lot has happened so heres a quick recap!
Week 1- Shopping in Seattle! So much fun! Went with my friend shannon. We had a blast.
Week 2- Homework and quizes!
Week 3- Roommate moved out, Luis came to visit, Auntie sue came to visit! Another quiz (92%!!yay!)
Week 4- My birthday, thank you Shawn and Nikki who let us use their house for the fun party:), our 1 year and 6 month anniversary, Luis' birthday!
Hopefully May is a little calmer than April.

Well heres an update on classes! Loving my art class! Well... mostly loving my teacher, she makes the art fun:) I should start posting all the funny things she says... heres a funny one "It was Imaculate(sp?) conception, there was no father he was just there, this perfect little light... thats how we all get pregnant the first time." hahaha didnt see that one coming. Math class is... Math class. Its not hard, and not extremely easy. And theater class is fun:) even though we only watch movies and proformances. Last week we watched hitchcocks Psyco. Sooo good surprizingly:)

Listened to a really good song today, its called The Little Girl by John Micheal Montgomery. I recomend everyone go listen to it! Its so good I had to name my Blog post after it:)

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment