Monday, May 9, 2011

Reading Alyssa's blog made me think maybe I should post one too.

Classes are going great, Im not sure of my grade in math but my Grades in my Art and Theater classes are really good. I have taken 4 quizes in theater, three of them I Scored 10 outta 10 and two of them I scored 9 outta 10. Which puts me at about a 96%! My grade in my Art class is a little more confusing than my theater, but I will give it a good shot.

quiz 1, 88pts+10pts extra credit= 98pts
quiz 2, 92pts
quiz 3, 78pts
quiz 4, 98pts
this gives me a 91%
Since tomorrows lecture is worth another 10 points extra credit, after tomorrow I will have a 94%! wahooo! :)

Well thats about it for happy news, Me and Luis broke up after a year and a half. Life goes on I guess, Had a great weekend. My friend Michael's mom and sister came to visit, and were planning on staying in Michaels dorm room with him and his roommate(which is half the size of my room with only two beds) so I offered them to stay in my room, where I have three extra beds, a shower and a sink. It was soooo much fun! Laughed all weekend together and I fit in with the family sooo well:) His sister is my new best friend even! This is her and me on our way to yakima on saturday.

Thats About all the news for now!

PEACE&LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Uh, hello?!?! A breakup? When did this happen? Why? What the? I need some details girl! Hope you're doing well! I love you!

    ReplyDelete