Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The World of Christina

Here I am again! posting another blog so soon:) here is an update on things happening in the world of Christina.

Classes-
Got signed up for every class I wanted! only had to change one time a little to fit one class in but luckily I was able to fit it in. Next year my schedule will be as follows,

  • Spanish 151 at 11:00-11:50 M-F
  • Latino&Latin American Studies 102 2:00-4:05pm TuTh
  • Information Technology 101 4:00-4:50pm MoWe
  • Diving 110 9:00-9:50am TuTh
I'm really excited to start Spanish:) I probably could have started at 251 instead which is 2nd year Spanish, but I thought it would be smart to have a refreasher course.

As for grades! I have my final grade For my Theater class already since there is no class this coming monday, I passed with a 95%!!! :) as for art, iI have a few more quizes and a project still due but right now I have a 91% and it will surely go up after this project seeing how it is only four power point slides long.

I also got myself a few puzzles! and I am of course doing the Tiger one first:) and an update on my finger, for those who dont know I tore a chunk of my finger off with my rasor, it is doing better, finally scabbed over:) haha so gross though:)

And now it is time for me to finish my art project!


PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment