Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ooops.

Well, I Will Just start off by appologizing for how long it took me to start writing again! I have had sooooo much homework, and the little free time I have had I have spent at the gym playing volleyball.

I love my New dorm and I love all my classes! Im currently taking Spanish, Latino and Latin American Studies, Diving, and Information Tech 101(IT101). Best part about my new college year is my awesome roommate! we get along so well!

Me and My roommate have made a bunch of Saudi Arabian Guy friends! the other night we were invited to eat Arabic food with them and to talk with them:) Last night I made a few of them Tacos and they Loved it:) and tonight we are gonna carve pumpkins (which they have never even seen). They are such nice guys!



What else is new... Right now I can hear the CWU Drumline Playing in the statium from where I lay here in my bed:) kinda cool! and I am excited, my friend Keelia is coming to spend the weekend with me! I cant wait to show her around my school! and she is bringing her Dog, Maddi... Shhhhhh! haha 

This is our living room.

This is my messy bedroom, the picture was taken when i was still unpacking. dont worry it still looks like that now haha
This is our kitchen! yes i know the fruit is on the stove, it was just an out of the way place to keep it!
This is how we celebrate mass genocide on columbus day... yeah thats columbus with a rope tied around his neck... this made me sooo happy.

Well thats all i can think of right now! ill probably have a lot to say after this weekend with keelia:) right now Im gonna go take a shower and prepare for her arival! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment