Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween already!

Goodness where has time gone??? Today is Halloween!  well I guess I should probably Update everyone on what Ive been up to lately so here I go!

Like I mentioned in the last blog we carved pumpkins:) it was so much fun and the boys made the funniest faces ever! My friend Keelia had come to visit for the weekend and she carved some with us:) here are some pictures of this event!

Here is me and Ahmed carving my pumpkin:)


 Boyfriend Drew on my pumpkin before we started to carve them! hes so cute.


 Here is my pumpkin finished! It says my name in arabic! soooo cool! it was really difficult but i am very proud of it!



 Look at that face! This is Marwan reaching into his pumpkin for the first time! the face says it all!

A couple weekends ago My boys wanted to go to seattle so I packed them all into my car and away we went! It was a lot of fun! Ive never met anyone who took more pictures than I do but these boys take the crown! By everything! "Take a picture of me" haha ok boys.

Last weekend I got to go visit Kyle in Spokane! It was super fun and cant wait to go again! I got to hold a baby all day on saturday and feed it real food for the first time (if you consider refried beens real food) and it fell asleep in my arms twice:) love cuddling with babies. OH and I got to cuddle with Kyles dogs! It was just the best weekend for me. a perfect vacation!

Well I cant think of anything else to write! Except I love my boys! and Ive turned into their Mama! Everything I say or do has turned into "Ok mama" or "Thank you Mama" haha Even my boyfriend calls me Mama. Were like a little family:) its super fun! Hmmm strange i just heard one of my boys laughing next door. think im gonna go investigate;)

PEACE&LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment