Saturday, June 2, 2012

Im gonna start off by saying sorry that I got so bad at keeping up with this, but last quarter all blogs would have said were, "HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK." litterally all I was able to do last quarter was homework:) which is not a bad thing it just meant I had little time for anything else. This quarter was a little better but let me tell you I'm so glad im almost done with it!

School Stuff:
This quarter is almost done, I have two finals to take one on tuesday and one wensday and an essay to write due tuesday and then Im done! so far I have two B's and I dont know my third grade. One of those B's is not gonna stay a B at all because the way that teacher calculated that grade was the current points/total points possible in the class and that was before I took my final, so my grade can only go up!:) like the sound of that. the other B will probably go up also after I take the final but Im not sure how much.

Next Quarter I will be taking is summer quarter. Thats right! Not taking summer off this year:) Im taking American Indian Spirituality, Introduction to Evolution, and English 102. Im pretty excited for it, probably just because I'm sick of these classes I have now and I am ready for a change.

Fall Quarter I already signed up for my classes, General Chemistry & Lab, Earth as an Ecosystem, and Second Year Spanish. Im excited for those classes too!!

I signed up to live in my dorm for the next 12 months, which means I dont have to move out or leave for any of the breaks like other people in dorms do. :) yay! and Im gonna be living with my same roommate that I have now, her name is Kaitlyn Hammond! Shes pretty much the sweetest girl ever.

Other stuff:
For my week break in between spring quarter and summer quarter im flying down to arizona to visit my Mom and Stepdad:) cant wait! its gonna be so warm and relaxing:) and a good break from school to get me ready to go back to do summer quarter.

On a stranger note: I just drank sour milk. It was rather strange, It was the consistancy of a milkshake but sour... Not sure what to think right now. Will it make me sick? I hope not but im already feeling a little.... strange.

I think that is all I have for the moment, I will try to post more now when I think of interesting things to say:)

No comments:

Post a Comment