Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lots has happened...

Well lots has happened in the time that I havent written a blog... sorry but my life has gone from relaxation to complete caos. Warning:this post is going to be extremely long seeing as it will be covering the last four weeks I believe.

The first weekend was the weekend of Kaelee's birthday party, which if I am remembering right was on saturday the 15th. My friend Emily Maywood(not my roommate) made a surprise visit to my dorm on friday! We had fun that night and we attended Kaelee's b-day party on saturday. When we arrived back at my dorm around 6:50 I got a call from Luis that said come let him in... another surprise visit! I guess I was just a popular person that weekend. Emily was headed home that night so I spent the rest of the day and most of Sunday with Luis.

The next Weekend starting friday through that Sunday Luis again decided to come visit only this time for a reason. As he put it "its our first Monthaversery(we celebrate the day we started dating every month, usually this just means we try to hang out but this month it was different because...) of the new year!" haha it was really cute because he brought me a rose and a really cute card... my first card from him:)

The weekend of the 28th of January through the 30th, Emily (my roommate) decided she wanted to go shopping in yakima. So we took a full day trip and just hung out together all day long! So much fun and the first time we have just hung out like that.

This weekend was also interesting. Luis decided to make another appearence only this time he came on Wensday and left today. That is one of the longest times he has come. he didnt like it very much that I had to do my homework while he was here which also required me to be in the liberary, and him too. On Thursday he went to my classes with me... I thought it was good for him but he really hated it and made it very clear to me it was the most boring thing to just sit there for two 50 min classes. And my reply? "I do this every day." On Saturdday we went to Look at the elk, which was a little dissapointing because they were up on the hill far away. On Saturday We went to look for apartments in yakima because Luis is moving there to go to YVCC. We found many nice expencive ones and many cheap falling apart ones, and we found one really good one. It is right accross the streat from the College, and it is two bedrooms for $575 per month. Which is really good since he has someone who wants to move and go there with him so they would only pay like $290 each. which he thinks is really good. We also went to look at the Elk that are up on the way to White Pass close to Yakima. And we saw tons!!!! here are a few pictures!



 A baby and mommy:)
 Some big boys!!!


Well Luis loved this a lot.

Now for the bad news.... I probably failed my midterm... and there is nothing I could do about it. The way this midterm worked was it was available online on saturday. Onced we opened it we had only 90 min to finish it and submit it. there were 5 short answer questions (200-250 words each) and one essay question (750-1000 words) not only could I barley write 200 words for each short answer but After I did those there was no time for the essay. I ended up submitting it with out answering that question which was 50 pts of 100. then I emailed my professor to see if there was anything i could to to make it up or get a better grade and he told me to retake it and try for the essay first because apperently I "didnt leave myself enough time for the essay". So i tried for that first when I retook it and there was no way I could even Get 750 words on that topic let alone in the time given... So again i emailed him to see if there was any way to use both test, because at least if he graded them both I think I would barely pass... long and hard lesson to learn... hopefully something comes along and i pass the test... or at least the class.

Thats enough of my ranting...

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment