Saturday, February 26, 2011

Obsessed? How Could I Not Be?

Yes I have aquired a new Obsession... Its a show called Ghost Adventures. I now spend all my free time watching it and even watch ones I have already seen because I like them so much... its really really interesting. The show starts off with the history of the place they are going to investigate, places like The USS Hornet, an old spanish Mission, and some old insane Hospitals. Then they interview people who have had experiences in the places, and get locked in (litterally) all night long. Really freaky but super cool.

An update on school... well there is not much to say except that I have a take home essay due next thursday. And have to start writing my final paper for The Minority experience class.

Finally got my aunts old phone, because mine is freaking out, she paid for two day shipping and I got it 20 days later... hmmmm I really dont know how that happened.

I signed up for my classes for next quarter! Here is my schedule
Monday-Friday 11:00-11:50am Art 101
Monday-Friday 1:00-1:50am Math 101
Monday 6:30-9:50pm Theater 101
and im also taking something called dance fusion but the date time and place is TBA so Im not sure when and where yet

Im pretty excited, art and theater are for breadth requirements but they are for the same requirement so only one really counts but I really wanna do them both... :) Im happy.

Thats all for now!
PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment