Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lame But Just What I Needed:)

This weekend i definitely just slept all weekend. i didn't even leave my dorm room at all:) and i enjoyed every min of it:)


BREAKING NEWS- I interrupt this paragraph to tell you that i 100% on my AIS quiz on Monday:) now back to that paragraph


I also was told that our dorm is NOT getting an oven.... I'm really upset about it because that means no cookies, cake, cornbread, or anything else that needs to be baked.... so Ive decided to ask for a toaster oven for Christmas... or i saw the new George Forman on TV and it can make muffins:) and bake things because it has changeable plates to cook things like that.


As for plans this weekend? I'M GOING HOME!!! I'm really excited... i miss everyone.. Grandma, Grandpa, Butch, Auntie Sue, Uncle Jon, Tapanga, Angel, Hurc, Abby.... am i missing anyone???? ha ha oh yeah! And Luis:) i cant wait to come home and see everyone and hold my baby butch:D


well i have a Geology Test tomorrow.... wish me luck...


PEACE&LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Me! Me! You're missing me! Or aren't you? *switchy eyes*

    ReplyDelete