Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slow Weekend

The weekend started yesterday after my 11 class, because today is a holliday and the whole school doesnt have class today. And tomorrow both my teachers cancelled class because they didnt think people would come anyways. so i took the day off all day and tomorrow i have to do virtual friday(online homework for my AIS class) and some other homework i have. Including researching a major, for my university 101 class. AND i have my dorm all to myself because my roommates both went home yesterday.

Yesterday the power went out for 50 min! it wouldnt have been that big of a deal but it was dark, and i found out that there really isnt anything to do when there is no light, tv or internet! it finally came back on after 50 min of people running up and down the halls of my dorm screaming, and it sounded like there was a cow giving birth in the middle of the street. I just hope that doesnt happen again.

Well thats about it, right now im watching the first Harry Potter on ABC Family... speaking of Harry Potter i forgot to get more movies when i went home last weekend... oh well ill get them in two weeks:)

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment