Monday, November 29, 2010

Made it through the weekend!

First i want to start off this blog by saying that i love you Grandma Joan and know your in my prayers.

Well, this weekend was a nice change from my boring college life, and from the crazy 5 days before! Thanksgiving was such a great party! Thanks so much Grandma Linda for inviting us into your home:) it made me really happy that it wasn't just a grown up party where the adults just talked the whole time, we actually played a game that involved everyone from Grandma Loretta, to little Gracie! We played Catch Phrase, and it was amazing that Gracie got lots of the words on her own! Like jewelry box. Us adults couldn't get it but little Gracie got it all on her own!

On black Friday i went shopping! at like 2 in the afternoon, I'm not brave enough to go during the rush! but it was still crazy in Joan Fabrics! Me and my Grandma Loretta got there about 2 in the afternoon and we checked out at 4pm. There were lots of people getting fabric! We were number 30 because a lady didn't want to wait and gave us her number, at that time the Fabric counter was helping number 5... we were there for a while, but that was fine because it took me a long time to decide on what fabric i wanted. This year for Christmas i am making no sew blankets for some people! They don't take very long to make so i am already finished with 4 of them. Since the only two people that read my blog either A. went shopping with me and chose her colors(Grandma!) or B. I couldn't wait to show him so I already did!(Grandpa), I will put pictures on here to show what I have done!

This is all of them laying by each other.
This is Grandpa's, its just plain brown on one side and has a pattern of ducks on the other.

Here is the full Front of Grandpa's blanket.
This is Luis' Mom's blanket it is plain purple on one side and a faded purple with white Peace signs on the other.

Im not going to mention whos this is because they might read this but it is faded pink with white hearts on one side and faded purple with white peace signs on the other.

This is Luis' Aunt's blanket. Its tie dye red and orange on one side and plain orange on the other.


I really engoyed doing this and i only have two left but it is an expensive habit that i can not keep doing it. I spent $55 dollars on black Friday for 5 sets of fabric, and i saved over $100!! Joan Fabrics had a really great deal, 50% all the fabric and i also had a 20% off coupon so i got everything for 70% off! but it was still too expensive to do all the time.

I cant believe i only have one week left and the next is finals week!!! and then i will be home again for Christmas! but also will be home to get my surgery! I already got three of my wisdom teeth removed and now i have to get the second surgery to get the other three removed. I should be back to normal in about 4 days.

That is all i have on my mind right now, and this blog turned out to be extremely long!

PEACE&LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment