Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

All i can say is this weekend(including Monday, Tuesday and Wensday)have been crazy. Luis gave me a huge surprise when he called me and told me to come open the door for him, after telling me an hour ago that he had to work all weekend... The only problem was he was snowed in. He wanted to leave on sunday but couldnt until today when he rode the bus home with me. here are some pictures from the past 5 days.

Here is my car...



Luis playing with the snow

Us together in the snow!


Here is some more snow on my way to the bus stop this morning...


and here are the roads:) i drove!
Well thats all i have for now! cant wait for thanksgiving tomorrow!!! Grandmas house smells like pies!!! love this time of year!!!

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment