Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Ellensburg again!

Christmas and New Years was super fun:) Alyssa is finally home from the Netherlands and Shawn and Nikki came to Grandmas house with the girls:)

Right now it is 11 degrees here in Ellensburg and I'm kind of afraid to go outside but i have a few things i have to take care of and it requires me venturing into the cold abyss....

I am losing one of my roommates so there will only be two of us in the room from now on... Elyse decided to transfer to a comunity college in Bellevue. Not only was it just too expencive for her but central doesnt reconize her major. So she is going to a cheeper college that does.

I moved back in yesterday and spent the night by myself, today Elyse came and is moving her stuff out:( and Emily isnt coming until tomorrow so i have another night by myself. hmmmm maybe its time for a starwars marathon...

For christmas Luis got me 5 really cute shirts from wet seal that were super on sale, he also got me a glass thingy i really have no idea how to explain it so here is a picture of it:)

It was super cute we were shopping in the everett mall and we went into a shoe store and he told me he had to go to the bathroom. So i looked around for a little and he came back and we went to some other stores. An hour later we walked by the glass store in the mall and he started looking around at all the stuff and the lady that worked there asked if she could help us find something and he said "Yes I placed an order an hour ago and the guy told me to come back to pick it up." I was so supprised:) and happy I love glass stuff:)

I start classes tomorrow! Still trying to figure out how my online class will work but ill ask today.

Now it is time to venture into the cold...

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment