Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Classes Classes and more Classes

Classes started yesterday! and so far I love them all:) Though i haven't really done anything in my Latino and Latin American studies class yet. I think My Favorite class is going to be The Minority Experiences even though it will definitely be my hardest class because it is an upper division class(which means it is usually geared towards Juniors and Seniors.) but i will work hard and try to keep up. I'm especially excited for the final paper in that class because I get to interview Someone of a Minority group(Luis) and write a paper on his experiences. It just sounds fun to me:)

I'm also really excited about my AIS class not really the content but i have two professors who are really funny and one of them has sarcastic humor that I really like.

Today my Roommate got back from Mexico I am finally not alone... Its weird not having Elyse here with us even though she wasn't in the room all that often. 

And of course it snowed last night, but its warmed up so the snow is melting off my car now! Thank the Lord:)

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment