Monday, January 24, 2011

Good news!!!

I'm officially all better! I started getting better when i got home for MLK weekend, but when i got back to school on Tuesday i woke up for my classes and i could not stop coughing! all day! but the next day i got better!

today i got a pleasant surprise! I talked to Grandpa Loretta and Grandpa Ernie on skype! and i even got to see tapanga! made my day!

I got some homework done today, not all the reading but the day isn't over yet!

My friend invited me to his soccer game today! cant wait! its indoor soccer!

Luis came this weekend! and we went to visit Shawn and Nikki on Saturday! I didn't take any pictures because Hannah and KaeLee were down for a nap for most the time. Luis really liked Fiesta Foods, the Mexican grocery store. so he got lots of fruits and vegetables to take home.

that's all i can really think to write about right now!

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment