Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sickness....

So I'm really sick, really really really sick. I cannot breathe through my nose, my throat hurts really bad, and today i started coughing... and i have a bad headache from being so stuffed up and all the pressure up there. Overall I'm just really miserable...

It got to the point on Monday night that i couldn't sleep all night and finally got out of bed and took dayquil(even though it was 5:30 in the morning) just so i could breathe enough to sleep... thought that stuff was supposed to keep you up but definitely slept after that. but also there was no way i could go to my first class on Monday because i hadn't even had 3 hours of sleep yet... but made myself go to my AIS and Water Polo class(even though i didn't get in the water. Today is better in the way that i slept last night, but worse in the way that i am now coughing... oh well I'd rather sleep i guess. 

Its time to eat lunch.

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment