Sunday, September 19, 2010

CRAZY!!!!

Man, moving in has been soooo crazy!! but i love my roommate, Emily. we get along so well and have so much in common.

On the 17th my aunt and uncle helped me move in and we made a big long list of things i needed to buy at Fredmeyer. and after two hours in Fredmeyer i was so ready to just go back and sleep. But Emily had arrived and i got to know her. we're still organizing, and Elyse isnt going to be back in our room with us untill tomorrow. so far me and Emily pretty much have everything worked out and have had no problems with anything. but we might have to change everything around once Elyse gets back. it probably would have been nicer of her to stay and help us but oh well were getting everything pretty much worked out for now. 

today auntie sue and uncle jon and me went to lunch with Grandma Loretta and Grandpa Ernie, and then they came and saw my room. after they left we went looking around ellensburg. i want to get my cartlege pierced so we went looking for a place to do that, that is not too expencive. we will be going to claire's tomorrow to do that. Then we made another Fredmeyer run. hopefully the last one for a while. i love it here so far.. i miss home and Luis. but its going to be alright here i think. at least i know a couple people and Emily is awesome.

well plan for tomorrow is to go to a bunch of required classes and then go get my ear pierced. hopefully i can find someone to drive with me to yakima. well see though.

Peace and love for now

No comments:

Post a Comment