Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Friend!!!

so i met a new friend in Geology!! i dont know if ive mentioned him yet! his name is John Chen. I just found out that he chose the name John when he came here! so we wouldnt try to pronounce his real name. haha smart boy! we would all butcher it probably!

i sat with his friends today for dinner! it was cool! and i also learned a new word! Sin Chao. it means hello! i said it to them and they all got really happy and told me i pronounced it perfect with a perfect accent which made me happy. :)

i also found out today that Luis might come visit me next weekend!!! i can hardly wait! I miss him! and his family.. and Coffee(his pitbull)!! he sent me a picture of Coffee... i wish he could bring him with when he comes to visit but it wouldnt be a good idea... man i miss that dog.

well now i need to go finish reading a chapter in my archeaology book for american indian studdies. i think this class will be interesting eventually but right now... wow its boring...

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment