Monday, September 13, 2010

Well Here Goes...

well here is my first post... not quite sure what im doing but im gonna try to post my experiences in college for my family. ive seen how my family follows my cuz Alyssa and my cuz Nikkis blogs and i have hopes that maybe they wanna follow mine.

so im going to central. im living in a dorm called Munson, its on south campus. i am rooming with two other people in a three person suite. which means i only have to share a bathroom with two other people not my whole floor!! yay! My two roommates names are Emily Jenson and Elyse Fike. Emily is from Shoreline and Elyse is from Cashmere! i know right? crazy. she was telling me how people still remember me as "that girl in the white house on the corner!" thats me. its nice to have something in common before i get there.

well i can move into my dorm on the 17th of this month. so were going over on the 16th and spending the night so we dont have to wake up early on the 17th. which means i leave in... three days... wow time is flying by.

so tomorrow i am going shopping with auntie sue to buy things for college that i will need. i already have my towls, sheets, confortor, cups, notebooks, and my new voice recorder. but i need all new bathroom stuff so i wont have to pack it from home to school everytime. and hopefully some new jeans... not many of mine still fit. i will also be getting new tires tomorrow since i will be going over the pass a lot.

well i think this is enough for my first blog. ill work on updating everyone on how College Life is going. peace and love

1 comment:

  1. Why do you need a voice recorder? My office mate thinks it's when you're helping animals and you have an idea for your blog you can record it. lol.

    ReplyDelete