Monday, September 20, 2010

Flood!!!

so yesterday i had to go to a bunch of required classes that were only like 45 min long. so not too bad except when we got out of the last class at 3:45 it had poured obviously the whole time, which was a surprise since when we went into the class it was sunny. i was supposed to drive to yakima to meet my aunt and uncle at claires to get my ear pierced, the big problem though was when i got to the parking lot that my car was at the whole thing was flooded. my car was in a spot that was slightly raised, thank the lord. the water only came up to the bottem of my car. there was a Ford Explorer though that the water came up to the bottem of the door... so my car would have been in big trouble. but i got out fine and got to the mall right on time and got my ear pierched.


 and today we had kinda the same classes, and again weird weather. but this time it was really sunny and raining at the same time!! blew our minds. there was also a poster sale today and i got two amazing posters of Christiano Ronaldo and David Beckham. for those of you that dont know they are soccer players. really good ones:)

well no i am going to make myself some food. maybe a pb sandwich. mmmm...

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment