Monday, September 13, 2010

New Jeans!!!

so today i did lots of shopping with my aunt. got lots of new jeans and almost all the supplys i will need for like, laundry and in my bathroom. i also got a floor lamp, its pretty awesome! i cant wait to move in!

i also had an appointment for my oral sergery. that is taking place december 13th. i have to go in this week to get a 360 degree x-ray of my teeth. because they dont know where my extra pre moler is coming in. its in a random spot down in the front on the bottom. but they dont know if its in front of my teeth or behind them. thank the lord they are not just going digging for it! lol

I texted my roommate Emily for a long time today! she knows lots of people going to central from her school! hopefully ill make friends fast! lol and neither she nor Elyse are bringing their cars so it looks like ill be driving them around a lot... hopefully that means i wont have to pay for much gas!

well thats all i can think of right now!  peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment