Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Visiters!!!

I Had visiters today!!! my grandma, grandpa and tapanga!! im so glad they came because i missed them soooo much!!! we went out to lunch and then just drove around the back farm roads:) it was so conforting:)

well im almost done with my cross stitching project!! i think one more day will do it! yay!

today in my AIS class my teacher taught us the same lesson exactly as my geology teacher did yesterday. i even got my notes out from that geology lesson. the only difference was my geology teacher explained it better!!! a little bit of a waste of time for me.. but oh well.

I cant wait for this weekend! Luis and his Mom are coming!!! well his mom said she was gonna come. but it would be just like her to change her mind at the last second. but hes coming:) i cant wait!! now it would be perfect if he could just smuggle Coffee in his suitcase all the way here:) but i know thats not gonna happen. i still look forward to seeing him:)

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment