Thursday, September 16, 2010

Last Night Home

tomorrow is the day we leave, and today has been a crazy packing day. its kinda really sinking in that tonight is the last night i spend in my bed for a while... i cant stop just sitting here and staring at Butch as he runs in his wheel and around his cage... im going to miss him like crazy. and i also had a sad goodbye with Coffee, luis' dog. he is my favorite animal i have ever met, and thats saying something.

tomorrow we leave and im going to be driving my car packed with a bunch of stuff, and Uncle Jon and Auntie Sue will be driving his truck packed with stuff. im almost done packing i still have a few things, like my shoes, my computer, my ducktape and some books, to pack and some big things like my tv and playstation, and movies. 

i will also be doing my thank you cards tomorrow. if anyone thinks i forgot them... NOT TRUE!!! sorry just been busy and didnt have my senior pictures. if anyone wants one of my senior pictures call my aunt and tell her what you want and she will print you out whatever size you want.

thats it for tonight, got to get back to packing, and get some sleep since i will be driving lots tomorrow. Peace and Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment