Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free Day

Today i had nothing to do all day so i went out to lunch at the taco truck:) yum yum and i had to go get more poster hangers because my cork boards wouldnt stay on the wall. our room is finally clean and all our posters are up. so here are the pictures of that and us three:)


this is emily's bed

this is our desks.

this is our livingroom and elyse's bed

this is our man wall...

my bed and desk.

this is the three of us by our door

us by our man wall


well tomorrow i start classes. but i found out my first class is right next to my dorm:) i dont have to be there till ten anyways but its nice that i wont get lost. my second class is one i have already been too also so i know where im going tomorrow. and its also not far from my dorm.

PEACE & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment