Friday, September 24, 2010

Settling Down

today i found out the hard way that i cant park out in front of my dorm. appperently from 2am to 6am there is no parking in the dorm parking outside of munson. now that thats all figured out ill have to walk about a mile to get to my car. lame.

yesterday i went to my first swim class. which was more like "sit there for 15 min class" then leave. i was really looking forward to swimming. oh well ill just have to wait for next tuesday. ill make it. my other classes are good also. actually its really interesting im kinda learning the same thing in both my geology class and my American Indian Studdies(AIS), because one of my AIS teachers is an archaeologist.

since today is Native American day, me and Emily watched Pocahontas. now im thinking about either taking a really long shower, or sleeping. man im such a good kid. haha but there is nothing else to do in this town except party and shop at fredmeyer... i miss walmart!!!! and it gets dark here really early!! like 7:00!! not cool! and it has rained every day since i got here!

well here starts the first weekend here with nothing to do. ill let you know how it goes!

PEACE&LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment